Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature

Vlad

What's the weight of these?

I'll recommend 255/35/19 front and 295/30/19 as they are easy sizes to find. No issues with TC as the rolling radios is within 2.5% of OEM. You can also go up to a 275 in front of you want. I've used a 265 in front but will consider a 275 if I had wider wheels. (Only got 19x8.5J in front ).

PS: you bumper has been dropped at your mates since last week. I give you feedback via phone or pm later.

Haha thats correct :lol: nah, i know it's USA or US of A.... i was just copying how Borat says it.... "I'm going to U S and A..." or something like that :lol:

Ah ok. Well, in that case.....

Borat_zps3d45f9ba.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha that's better

• Like 1

What's the weight of these?

I'll recommend 255/35/19 front and 295/30/19 as they are easy sizes to find. No issues with TC as the rolling radios is within 2.5% of OEM. You can also go up to a 275 in front of you want. I've used a 265 in front but will consider a 275 if I had wider wheels. (Only got 19x8.5J in front ).

PS: you bumper has been dropped at your mates since last week. I give you feedback via phone or pm later.

Don't know about the weight, but pretty light!

Cheers man! Will go for them sizes! I guess you had no rubbing? And your arches not rolled?

Ok thanks mate!

Put those puppies on a scale mate!! I had looked at them for some time but assumed will be about the same as Rotas so gave up as they are too heavy. I really want Volks CE28N but in budget for now but I would consider the varosten replica if it's not too heavy.

Had arch rolled but because then I was running so low the wheels were tucked into the arch he BCR rubbing on very bumpy road. You shouldn't need to roll with the car sitting above 35mm drop and running factory camber max of 2deg at the rear.

Great thread.

How are you getting on with your wheels. Ive seen this cruze make pop up on ebay and was contimplating a set myself. Did the ol google but cant find anything on them??

How the condition? any oxidisation etc etc

Edited by ZZZebady

Cheers man!

Wheels are in pretty good condition... Few curb marks, nothing major.

I don't have chrome lip on them, so no oxidation...still fully black :) I run them with 20/25mm spacers - and as you can see in the pics on previous pages - they sit pretty flush!

oh.. got a bit excitted about new wheels and completely forgot about my previous update... new suspension :)

Was really happy with my HSDs, but then Keyser decided to rape my wallet ones again with his bargains... and i couldn't resist as always :lol:

So a trip to Zed shed and came back home with full car of stuff including couple of very generous presents :D

DEC1BAA2-3DF5-4166-99E9-EB881A814CCF_zpsu999ix4n.jpg

Main update is swapping HSD coilovers to Tein with EDFC.

All out

D39B33BB-F591-4B74-817B-A01A26057D0F_zpsohjx9esb.jpgR

Rears in

F26182D8-4A79-401B-933E-3BC533BB8CD2_zpsqjeahoo0.jpg

Yep, understood, no problemo!

0D9E53D9-E8D4-4003-B407-E6FFE6694752_zpsllcrgwrc.jpg

EDFC hooked up

A6BB48AF-272B-4789-8608-33496D4B11D1_zpskhk2nn1c.jpg

31B8DC1C-042E-401A-99C9-5D9F999F7C89_zps6htp0iwr.jpg

^^ Carbon wrapped side panel since then to hide them holes from knee-pad... will get smother out and hydro-dipped eventually

Finished (picture taken straght after, so suspenion not fully settled in)

A7E7C006-DE73-4D0A-8C3C-6F79FFCF48C0_zpsdffmdo1t.jpg

Feel a significant difference in coilovers! Even tho i was happy with HSDs - im even more happy now with Teins!

Just need to fit camber arms now and upgrade to poly bushes!

Also got retractable cubby - which needs to be dipped prior fitting and got spare roof lining - which im planing to wrap in black alcantara.

It never stops :lol:

• Like 4