Au Revoir, not Good Bye

stevie_350z

Off I go again tomorrow back to California... but after that I'm heading to deepest, darkest Arkansas... Bentonville to be precise :tumbleweed:

I'll be away until end of May, when I come back for a blat to, round, and back from the 'Ring :yahoo:

Anyhoo - all the best on your meets whilst I'm away, wish I could be there to meet the new faces and "check out Minel's new hood" :headhurt:

L8rz :byebye:

Off I go again tomorrow back to California... but after that I'm heading to deepest, darkest Arkansas... Bentonville to be precise :tumbleweed:

I'll be away until end of May, when I come back for a blat to, round, and back from the 'Ring :yahoo:

Anyhoo - all the best on your meets whilst I'm away, wish I could be there to meet the new faces and "check out Minel's new hood" :headhurt:

L8rz :byebye:

Hi mate have a safe trip bro, keep your ears open if there are any new modifcation ideas coming out for 350z, and bring us back some pics of scenery and women :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I have just packed the camera. I'll be running a team of four (me included) and we are all dirty dawgs so there will be stories abound.

Just need to keep out of jail and the hospital - it's like a bad game of Monopoly sometimes :)

I usually see plenty of Zs over there - saw the nice purple one and the dubious orangutan one last time... oh, and a few white ones (and they look the nuts!)