NEED ADVICE FIRST DATE QUESTION?

Zedrush

NEED ADVICE

My mate has had plenty of one night stands and is growing out of them, and now wants to find someone to settle down with and have a serious relationship with. :yuck: just kidding ;)

Last night he went out on a first date with a real stunner. Only problem is is that she wanted to sleep with him on the first night. Now normally my mate would jump at the chance, but funnily enough he held back, he thinks that she might be a slapper because of this and is now contemplation about calling her back. :scare:

What do you think he should do, if a girl drops her knickers on the first date does that make her a lose woman and one that you really wouldnt want to meet your parents?? :dry:

Sorry if some terms come across as crude. :blush:

Before sarah i went on a lot of dates and you will be suprised as to how many sleep with someone on the first date. The others were on the second date ;)

With sarah, i had known her since August, however i only met up with her in January, the week later i ended up back at hers and we have been going strong ever since.

SO i would think about it on a pro-girl basis

I'm with Stuey. :teeth:

seriously - He's probably done the right thing if he really likes her by holding off.

I don't think he has anything to worry about, she could just have a high sex drive and find him v.attractive. He should go out on a few more dates and see how things go.

Before sarah i went on a lot of dates and you will be suprised as to how many sleep with someone on the first date. The others were on the second date ;)

With sarah, i had known her since August, however i only met up with her in January, the week later i ended up back at hers and we have been going strong ever since.

SO i would think about it on a pro-girl basis

Maybe I am just old fashion, I didnt sleep with my missus until after 3 months. But the other girl who you saw pictures of was on first date. Guess sleeping with someone now is just an activity to some to pass by the time and does not have that intimacy of sharing one another. Ahh who am I kidding like I care :p

If women were to reason the same way you would do Zedrush, there wouldnt be many married women out there ;)

I wouldn't judge them because they do this, would you like them to judge you by that "criterium"?

Good point old man ;) I just dont get if she does it to you she might do it to everyone, and if its that easy I just dont want my mate falling for someone who could likely end up cheating on him. But I see what you mean.

We need a womans opinion on this wheres Nixy?

If women were to reason the same way you would do Zedrush, there wouldnt be many married women out there ;)

I wouldn't judge them because they do this, would you like them to judge you by that "criterium"?

Good point old man ;) I just dont get if she does it to you she might do it to everyone, and if its that easy I just dont want my mate falling for someone who could likely end up cheating on him. But I see what you mean.

I dont believe having sex on the first date and cheating are related in any way.

I dont believe having sex on the first date and cheating are related in any way.

Hmm could be a Belgum thing how far from Amsterdam are ya (joke) ;)

Yeah yeah whatever!!! Me mate needs advice. . .

You should slap him silly although I know it's very difficult to hit yourself :p

At the end of he day she's the one she's the one so to speak ;)

P.s Girl :)

Lol Dude It aint me you seen my missus, heck you seen me, Its my mate Dasin :blush:

You should slap him silly although I know it's very difficult to hit yourself :p

Lol Dude It aint me you seen my missus, heck you seen me, Its my mate Dasin :blush:

Yes we've seen you. here :bleh:

:yawn: