Looking to buy!

Hi all,

I've been looking on the site this afternoon. I'm considering a 350z, so I thought that I would sign up and say hi.

I've had a read of the guide.

Does anyone know either of these two cars? WU56VGO or HK56DDF.

Also I have around 8-10K to spend? Does that seem a fair price for a 56 plate coupe, with 50k odd miles. I know that this is before the 313bhp engine, but it seems I would need to up my budget to an 07 plate for one of these. If it's really worth it than perhaps I can hold out. I guess I have more reading to do.

Going to do some more reading, but thought I would get my first post in. :wave:

Thanks.

Hi again,

Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

Really would like some opinions if you don't mind.

So going to look at this one now I have the time off. Really want a blue one. :)

http://www.nissanusedcars.co.uk/en.GB/p ... ct=1802102

Can I have thoughts, comments etc. Insurance is a killer at £1700, but 2 years no claims bonus and two non fault accidents has a bad affect. Hey I don't smoke, so who cares.

This will be the first one that I drive. I'm aware that it's the face lift, but not the 313.

Two owners, full SH etc. It will be serviced. I'm sure the 6th one is the biggie, so I'll make sure it is included. Not sure I'll get tax in the deal. We'll see.

I'd like to go main dealer for the security, come back, warranty etc. I will do the usual invoice + S/H checks, look for leaks etc. I can do the basics, but I'm no expert.

So too much in price? What should I get it for? Generally just want to know if this is a good deal if I get it for about £9000, 0r £9500 with Tax.

If I upped my budget to 13K I can get a 313 from a Nissain dealer, but then I might as well add some more and get a 370z. My thinking is come in under 10K.