Anybody known,seen,heard anything about this?(Ayr)

AMT

http://www.motors.co.uk/VehicleDetailsV ... 037880a101

Just randomly phoned it up tonight, a friend sent me the link, as ive never been on that website before. Apparently the dealers known for 4x4's and thats what they sell. When I phone the guy up asking about the service history, he advised 2 stamps, nissan (arnold clark..hmm lol)... 21K and its been there for 2 years. I thought i'd misheard and he'd owned it...but no.. its been for sale...for 2 year...its in Ayr.

Wierd one, straight away im not liking the lack of servicing but its been in that dealership for 2 year. Just curious if anyones out that way, cos surely it'd have gone by now unless it was a complete riot. But 21K?.. :huh:

Nope your right, I knew it was a bump in price, just curious to why it would be sitting for 2 years...for sale... you'd think a dealer would get shot of it at an auction if it wasn't going anywhere. If i was going it would be severe haggling and pointing out others prices but the lack of no oil changing for a good while and the dodgy ..not sellings enough to keep me at bay. Thank you ewan mate, much appreciated for the offer though! :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies.

Nope your right, I knew it was a bump in price, just curious to why it would be sitting for 2 years...for sale... you'd think a dealer would get shot of it at an auction if it wasn't going anywhere. If i was going it would be severe haggling and pointing out others prices but the lack of no oil changing for a good while and the dodgy ..not sellings enough to keep me at bay. Thank you ewan mate, much appreciated for the offer though! :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies.

Indeed, thats strange, normally a dealer tries for a month, maybe 6 weeks max and if they dont sell it they move it onto another dealer. For him to have it sitting there for 2 years is very strange. As others have said, thats seriously over priced, im sure I saw 2006 Azure one identical to that on ebay for £7500 earlier in the week.