Gt4 in yellow

jasper350z

Hi I've just done a part ex with my landrover for a yellow gt4 in almost mint condition factory fitted sat nav and all the normal extras you get with them it is number 129 it has 45000 miles with full Nissan dealer history I am going 2 be selling it and was wondering what sort of money I should ask for it thanks

Hi I've just done a part ex with my landrover for a yellow gt4 in almost mint condition factory fitted sat nav and all the normal extras you get with them it is number 129 it has 45000 miles with full Nissan dealer history I am going 2 be selling it and was wondering what sort of money I should ask for it thanks

This the one you bought last month ? Might put a few people of buying it as you only had a short while.

As for price a lot of people wont go for yellow so a smaller pool of buyers,there is a black GT4 that's been on sale for months on ebay and I would of though black would sell quicker

As for year all uk gt4 models are 05 as for only owning for a short while that's because it was a part ex with my truck and cash my way just something else 2 sell on still doesn't give me an answer 2 my question how much do I advertise it for thanks

I'd be nicer to people on here if you expect free help and advise :)

Not all UK yellow GT4's are 05. Some were not registered until later, resulting in them being subject to the new tax after March 23rd 06.

Have a look on autotrader, see what they are being advertised for - decide if yours is better or worse than those being advertised and pitch it where you think it will sell.

The private GT4's on pistonheads (3 of them ) are all up for around £9.5 K I know at least 2 of them have been on sale for ages and certainly the one on ebay was getting offers under £8k.

That may give you a better idea where to pitch it

As for year all uk gt4 models are 05 as for only owning for a short while that's because it was a part ex with my truck and cash my way just something else 2 sell on still doesn't give me an answer 2 my question how much do I advertise it for thanks

I'll give you £7k for it :)

That's the only problems with posts you can't hear someones tone and assume that they are being rude sorry wasn't my intention so I'm looking at getting around £8000 or anything up2 £9000 ish I have been offered a 2008 ford focus st3 with 38000 on the clock as a swap my car has not got one single dent on it none of the wheels have any scuffs the worst thing on it is some stone chips on the front and that's it new tyres folder full of paperwork for it

If it were black, unmolested and lower mileage (max 20K) I would buy it all day for £8000 .... :thumbs:

P.S. we don't do txt spk on 350z-uk.com :thumbdown:

:snack:

Hence my £7k offer :)

Oh go on then, £6.5k :teeth:

Straight swap my 2002 Arosa ? ? ?

If it were black, unmolested and lower mileage (max 20K) I would buy it all day for £8000 .... :thumbs:

There's always one who goes too far!! :lol:

There's always one who goes too far!! :lol:

Chuckle :drive1