Day out at thruxton

Will370z

Had a great day out at thruxton today. Bought a race day experience for a friend. Great value and the sun was shining. He got to try out quite a few cars. Got fed up being a Spector and decided to get stuck in too. Had 2 laps as a passenger in this. 1.6lt turbo charged pug. Oh boy she was quick, 120mph around the corners and she stuck like glue.

Tiff needel was there making all the women scream in his car, Melanie Sykes appeared later oh, oh boy she looked very very nice, really quite a hottie.

Was tempted to take the aventator out. £140 for 3 laps ummmmmm

I think the racing gear suits me, must do it more often :)

6D5618BE-B4D7-4B65-A608-211D3AE17E52-6616-00000C78935548C4.jpg

8A748852-BEDF-4A25-BA2D-5C0F14123AFF-6616-00000C78B3EECB57.jpg

1477CB15-7070-490B-AE2A-03C04F323196-6616-00000C78BE8F913A.jpg

39FC2678-63C8-4563-817B-E9A48D54A105-6616-00000C795A914BBA.jpg

Lol the suit certainly was interestng, not sure about the doule denim though lol.

they couldnt get one that fitted me, guess they dont get many people over 2m trying to squash into their cars. So i grabbed one off a friend who is considerably shorter, lets just say i didnt try and stand up straight for tye sake of my future children.

Cracking day though and tiff was on form. Had a gallardo spyder there which was gorgeous and a 458 italia. Now i just need to win the lottery.

Then again heading on to bath afterwards i found some excellent roads with little to no traffic and got to play with rosie. God i love that car, i just cant stop smiling.

Was parked up at traffic lights thursday and a guy waliking by with his dog stopped, waved and said "what is that", i replied "a nissan", "really, is it, thats fat" im not down with the kiddies and hip with the lingo but i believe from his gesticulations and demeanour that that was a compliment.

Was parked up at traffic lights thursday and a guy waliking by with his dog stopped, waved and said "what is that", i replied "a nissan", "really, is it, thats fat" im not down with the kiddies and hip with the lingo but i believe from his gesticulations and demeanour that that was a compliment.

:lol:

I think you'll find it's phat. It means "pretty hot and tempting" so I'd watch your exhaust if I was you, it sounds like he has Mechanophilia.

I think you'll find it's phat. It means "pretty hot and tempting" so I'd watch your exhaust if I was you, it sounds like he has Mechanophilia.

Lol thanks for the translation.