DC owners

evilscorp

Hope to order the DC xpipe exhaust this week but cant find the pipe diameter anywhere, i have emailed them directly many times with no reply! :dry: I know its late and there aint many dc owners but does anyone have the info?

About to go FI so cant have <2"

The custom one I have at the mo is very similar bar its poor quality/leaking at the join with the decats :bangin:

The pipes are 2.5" all the way through to the back box. I had some issues with fitment on mine but it's on now though and looks ok

Brilliant :D thanks for the reply. Was the fitment issue down to the diff housing cooling fins? (mine is an import so will not have this issue) or was it do to hangers or something else? i.e. will I be able to sort it myself with basic tools?

The diff cover had to be removed for the right hand pipe to fit. If I cut a chunk out of it it should go back on. The whole system was very tight and was difficult to mate up some of the pipes. Due to the tension when bolted up two of the flanges had slight gaps on one side and leaked. This required exhaust paste to seal. Also the back box was hanging low on the right side so the hanger had to be bent down a bit. still not perfect but looks ok

Sounds hard work, why are you going for the DC Gary ? Already purchased ?

Hoping the company that made my custom exhaust with its "lifetime guarantee" are fed up with me taking it back due to it breaking all the time and will give me a nice discount and fit the new DC to get rid of me. otherwise I would have :pmtarmac: a long time ago :lol:

Aiming for £600 and free fitting plus flog my old one one ebay as broken but fixable for £80 or something.

Sounds hard work, why are you going for the DC Gary ? Already purchased ?

Hoping the company that made my custom exhaust with its "lifetime guarantee" are fed up with me taking it back due to it breaking all the time and will give me a nice discount and fit the new DC to get rid of me. otherwise I would have :pmtarmac: a long time ago :lol:

Aiming for £600 and free fitting plus flog my old one one ebay as broken but fixable for £80 or something.

Well if you change your mind and fancy something else let me know. I'm sure I can do you a deal ;)