Another boring Wheel set-up advice question

S1 HNK

I know these are the most boring questions to answer, but...

Just want to see peoples thought on this set-up:

Fronts: 19 x8.5 et22

Rears: 19 x 9.5 et25

I want a nice semi-flush fitment but the car is on Eibach springs so nothing that will rub at all, cant be bothered with arch work.

What you guys reckon, should I stick 5mm spacers all round?

Also I hear people mention spiggot rings, do these usually come with the wheels as the set i've found are second hand so what do I look out for?

Cheers

I know these are the most boring questions to answer, but...

Just want to see peoples thought on this set-up:

Fronts: 19 x8.5 et22

Rears: 19 x 9.5 et25

I want a nice semi-flush fitment but the car is on Eibach springs so nothing that will rub at all, cant be bothered with arch work.

What you guys reckon, should I stick 5mm spacers all round?

Also I hear people mention spiggot rings, do these usually come with the wheels as the set i've found are second hand so what do I look out for?

Cheers

If you can avoid spacers I would mate..... but that is still not a bad set up..... could you not try and get them a little bit more aggressive offsets?

The wheels are second hand so thats the offset they are in. I guess ideally I'd want them at +15 for the fronts and +20 for the rears but they aren't far off and I'm fairly sure my previous Nismos were an even less agressive fitment and they always looked good.

Cheers for your help! :thumbs:

The wheels are second hand so thats the offset they are in. I guess ideally I'd want them at +15 for the fronts and +20 for the rears but they aren't far off and I'm fairly sure my previous Nismos were an even less agressive fitment and they always looked good.

Cheers for your help! :thumbs:

I think your right about the nismos mate... colin will no doubt be along soon to help us out. I guess with you being lowered aswell... it will help with looks B) So what style of wheels is it your looking at sir?

Thats not going to hit anything but I dont think its anywhere near ideal either, you could put 10mm on that all the way round without any issues - I reckon if you dont run oversized tyres Id wager that you could go for 15mm, so 8.5 ET7/9.5 ET10 and still fit under the arches.

TBH if you are going to buy the wheels anyway then just get them and play with spacers until they sit perfect, its only a few mm here or there :)

Yeah i'll just have a play, from the looks of it Nismos are ET25 / ET30 so they should look a little more agressive than those did and I never felt they looked too tucked under the arches. Dont really want to use spacers but think just think 5mm on the back might just make it sit right :teeth: