TOO MANY MEMBERS !!!!!!

Zedrush

I stumbled across by accident www.my350z.com by accident, when I came across it I though Id be a guest and see what happens then I stumbled across their statistics:

Members: 74,689

Threads: 210,274

Top Poster: silvrhand (10,001,033)

:scare::scare::scare::scare:

And I thought would I want this club to be this big, the answer is not really. Reading through the posts I realised, that they were pretty shallow and not really a close knit or welcoming group. It made me realise how lucky I was being in this community here, and how members here really do show an interest in each other, can laugh, help each other out and most of all how you all welcome new comers.

Basically in short just want to thank Sarnie for introducing me here, and thank the community for being such a great bunch :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And am happy being apart of it, cant wait to come to a meet :yahoo::yahoo:

whether its accurate or not I know what you mean. I joined a CTR forum and never really used it much because everytime I logged in there were so many unread posts that I didn't know where to start! Gave up in the end.

Guest prescience

It's true there are a lot of members there - but there are communities with the overall community. The Forced Induction forum is a relatively small set (100-150) of regular posters and is absolutely the best place to go for FI advice - no question. You have to persevere to get noticed at first but once you're in, you're in :)

yeah the technical forums on my350z are very good for advice, but as zedrush says, way too many useless offtopic stuff, although the "sexiest girlfriend/wife pics" thread is awesome :teeth:B)

As a community I like 350z-tech more, and with their z-wiki, there's A LOT of info to read, if you need it!

PS I have 3 stickers to send, received all your PMs, will send when I have a minute :)

Just thought of that hence why I quickly took pics of my missus off. Although I think Sarnie might have copied it off lol (or the one of me and stuck it on his bedroom wall) :lol::lol::lol::kissing:

Kept my ex up as she does alot of mags anyway so no probs :thumbs:

sure, post up ! :lol:

although if the thread is found by our other halves, we'll probably get tortured & killed :lol:

And you would all deserve it! However, if you're interested in any of my pics.............................I think I have one somewhere of my hubbie attempting to put a pair of tights on which apparently keep you warm when your fishing. Any takers?

although if the thread is found by our other halves, we'll probably get tortured & killed :lol:

And you would all deserve it! However, if you're interested in any of my pics.............................I think I have one somewhere of my hubbie attempting to put a pair of tights on which apparently keep you warm when your fishing. Any takers?

PM it to Sarnie please :thumbs::lol:

Yeah yeah!