How does this car look to you guys?

kamamakazii

Hey guys ive been looking at getting a Zed for a few months now and had set December as the target (money all saved and current car sold off). However ive been checking autotrader anyway just looking at cars I want and this one looks pretty good to me.

My check list is:

HR model

Black or Blue (Anything except orange or silver really) (sorry to those who own them)

Dark leather

under 30k miles (roughtly)

GT model (will be doing a fair bit of long motorway journeys cruise control will be my friend)

budget around 12k

There are a few others on autotrader that fit too but they seem to be at least 1k more expensive, how would you guys put this price wise because if it is pretty cheap for what it is then I may push the deadline forward and borrow a little to match the difference.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Cheers for the help

That has to be a member's car surely? Bose hack, PSS, DBA discs... Wonderful spec.

Or with the pessimist's hat on it could be someone who decided to have a read up on here to know all the right things to say. Still if everything in the ad is true, that is a brilliantly sorted car for a very good price. It's gutting to think that if I had waited a year to buy my Zed I could have got something like this for barely more than I have into my '04 :dry:

DB

Hi chaps it was my 313. Which has now been part ex'd on a 370z roadster.

It was for sale for ages on PH and Auto trader. All I had was tires kickers calling me wasting my time, trying to knock me down so I part ex'd it. Its now at a main dealer.I got pretty much same px price as advertised price with out the hassle of test drives and tire kickers.

Yes it is in A1 condition and very, very well looked after, no expense was spared on the car as you can tell from the spec, If any one wants the contact details for the dealer pm me. I am sure they would do a good deal as they find it hard to shift Zed cars in current market place. As the ad said you wont find a better spec'd 313 for the money.

It was priced fairly imo and was priced to sell. I didn't lose much on it over the last 18 months and it provided me with more joy than any other car I have owned, I just fancied a change as it was my 2nd 350z and the 370z are now at sensible money. A very tough act for the 370 to follow!