is it worth buying a Haynes 350Z manual?

samsniss350z

HI, i wonder if anyone can help me (save money), i owned a couple of 200sx's and bought a Haynes manual only to find that it covered the LHD 200 and also the 4 door Sentra. The manual itself was pretty much a waste of money as it covered very little of the 200SX. I'm thinking of buying a Haynes manual that covers the 350Z but it also covers the G35 INfiniti 4 door. I fear that i'm going to be wasting my money as with the 200SX manual. Can anyone offer any insight as to what i could be getting myself into. Thanks in advance, samsniss350z.

Anything you would ever need to know is right here on the forums.

I doubt even 1% of the members have a Haynes manual.

Check over at guides section for anything you want doing, or do a search if it's not in guides.

When either prove fruitless, you can always ask.

I disagree personally. There is ALOT of guides in the haynes not on here. Also gives you a good idea on the engine in general. If your going to be doing things like oil change etc you will be fine but things more advanced then that the haynes is nice.

Its the american haynes which isnt as nice as the usual British ones but its still good.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys thanks for your thoughts and opinions, i think between the forum, a Haynes manual and online workshop manual i reckon it should cover all of the knowledge i'm likely to need in looking after my Zed. For the price of renewing a couple broken drill bits i reckon i could do a lot worse so its going on my Christmas list.

I'm liking the look of the new website, the layout is a lot less 'busy' than the previous one, plus the old site kept locking up on me after about twenty to thirty minutes.