photoshop request please!

mc

A mate of mine is always saying my car would look better in blue, so I wondered what he would think if his navarra was sunset instead :lol: if anyone could do a quick change on his car to match mine that would be fantastic! :lol:

Cheers

Mike

nissans1.jpg

A mate of mine is always saying my car would look better in blue, so I wondered what he would think if his navarra was sunset instead

I sometimes think that people take photoshop skills for granted when requesting mock-ups and sometimes they're even a little bit pointless.

But since your particular request seems like a worthwhile one, I'm happy to oblige....

nav.jpg

I sometimes think that people take photoshop skills for granted when requesting mock-ups and sometimes they're even a little bit pointless.

But since your particular request seems like a worthwhile one, I'm happy to oblige....

nav.jpg

:lol:B)

A mate of mine is always saying my car would look better in blue, so I wondered what he would think if his navarra was sunset instead

nav.jpg

That is awesome, thanks! :lol: