2 x M4 Rawlnuts for vertical tonneau cover

jell36

Just looked on the link and you can order them singly, 5 are £11.98 with next day delivery :shrug:

F3FF1D37-34B7-482C-8104-1730628E7824-5310-0000057352C2CEBE.jpg

??? Which link are you using? The toolfast link says it is for a box of 50. It's not the srcew knob that I'm after, it's the rawlnuts.

I was concerned mine wouldn't have them and I'd end up buying a box full.

If I knew where my spares were you could have them but alas I've absolutely no idea since moving house!

They'll be in a safe place that's so safe I have no idea where it is......

I was concerned mine wouldn't have them and I'd end up buying a box full.

If I knew where my spares were you could have them but alas I've absolutely no idea since moving house!

They'll be in a safe place that's so safe I have no idea where it is......

:lol: the old "there in a safe place, so safe that even I don't know where they are" no worries

I've lost so much stuff by putting it in a safe place!

It's my memory it's just bloody awful.

If you want there is a place down the road from where I work I can bob in there and get you a couple each and send them on if you'll cover the postage and parts cost.

You'll need to tell me the dimensions of what you want, I can't remember what I bought, they had a few different length M4's with different grip lengths?

I've lost so much stuff by putting it in a safe place!

It's my memory it's just bloody awful.

If you want there is a place down the road from where I work I can bob in there and get you a couple each and send them on if you'll cover the postage and parts cost.

You'll need to tell me the dimensions of what you want, I can't remember what I bought, they had a few different length M4's with different grip lengths?

That would be great if you didn't mind doing it, I'm happy to cover the cost and a little bit more. The parts is a M4 x 11 (0-2mm) Rawlnut and if you could get the screws for them at the same time that would be great, the screws are M4 x 25mm long and 2 x M5 washers.

Forgot to say cost price was £1.40 (forgot to add VAT) so if you send me £2.30 I'll get them

In the post today think they will need increased postage as wont fit that stupid slot the post office use! :thumbs: just send me your address.

Also PM'd you my PayPal