Hi all, help with a few questions!

Pendle7

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Ive just sold my Integra DC5 and quite fancy a 350Z. I've been to look at a couple of Z's in the last couple of weeks and i'm impressed. How come the JDM ones are a lot cheaper the the uk spec ones? The DC5's are all imports and they seem to lack service history and suffer from rot underneath due to a lack of underseal! Is this similar to the 350Z?? Would people recommend an imported one or should I stick to the uk one? And what's the main difference between them. The only thing I'm sure of is the lip spoiler at the back!!!

Thanks, Mark!!

Thanks, I've just had a quick read of it. 2 easy questions that an expert may know: Did the uk model come with a rear wiper and also did it come with folding mirrors?? Just a but wary that a 350 I've been to look at is masquerading as a uk model!!??

Mark

Just a bit wary that a 350 I've been to look at is masquerading as a uk model!!??

Mark

Mark it's easy to tell the difference between JDM and UK ... which side of the steering wheel is the indicator stalk on ?

JDM on the right

UK on the left

IIRC

Haha, the indicator stalk is definitely on the left. As I'm used to the DC5 I went to indicate but put the wipers on. Thanks very much for your help, I'm 98% sure it's a uk model now! I might just go and buy it then - as long as he still has it for sale. I'll miss the dc5 but I'm sure I'll enjoy the 350z!!