Front Console

Leenx

Must of been when I had my alarm put in, but I've noticed that the plastic covering which conceals the wires and stuff for the indicators has come apart. The covering has a top and bottom and is obviously connected by pushing the two together if that makes sense? Does anyone know how difficult it is to push these two back? i.e. you don't have to remove other bits such as the odometetr area?

Cheers

Not clear to me... here ... this can help locate the part you are talking about ...

IP.jpg

IPexpla.jpg

they came from this usefull link, ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2945

but rather than downloading it, someone can tell you straight away if you can highlight the offending part! :thumbs:

Normally all trim parts are simple to remove and refit, maybe a few screws, and "uncooperative " clips, but you can get there in the end with a "persuasion tool" ( screwdriver of hammer i find normally works...depends on levels of frustration....)

Thanks mate, but I can't open the links. I'm sure it's just me and my crap description. It's the compartment which holds the indicator stick and wipers - Black plastic covering just under the odometer displays. Any clearer now?