Cornwall journey...

Leeroy

I drove back from Cornwall to the 'Smoke last sunday and thought I'd post about the semi-interesting cars that kept me awake on the drive.

Came across a 1 series first, driven like a tit by a tit in a baseball cap (I didn't think that stereotype still existed :lol:) I was surprised by it's pace though as I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 1M, guess it was a 135i, it seemed to have more to give than the Zed. Maybe it was a chipped sootchucker.

Then an Abarth 300 Esseese appeared behind me on the M3, I was entertained by it's turn of pace. I should image that had it been doing around 100mph it would have been impressive for a mini hot hatch ;)

Then on the M25 I saw a Focus RS in that pearly green colour, just pootling but looked awesome in the mirrors. A bit of a guilty pleasure that one - it screams chav but it's somehow sooooo cool B)

Last but not least saw a grey 55 plate 350Z coupe on the M3, driven by a lady driver :thumbs:

I'm bored at work and thought I'd share these ramblings, for the record there was no racing or dangerous driving involved, and no furry animals were hurt :thumbs:

i have a cornwall drive on the cards in the near future. always good to car watch on such a long drive

We tend to travel early on the A30 / A303, when it's empty it's a quick and easy route :)

been explaining this to my wife that we need to leave at 5 am so we hit the 303 nice and early.

Early doors 303 every time, we had an absolutely epic run down down there 3 or 4 years ago - maybe we hit the magic 88mph because I'm sure we got there before we set off. Even the sootchucker's turbo took a time-out as we left the A30 :lol:

Been to Cornwall the last two weekend mate, suprised you didnt see me fly by, was a rather spirited drive back if I may say so myself :drive1 When I drove back I saw tons of modified cars going all directions from the ' Devon Car Show ' some absolute beauties crusing around!