Pistonheads 'kill with fire section'

Ricey

Also, I'm pretty sure the the Orange Subaru with the £50 note on the rear bumper was actually a member on here. He spent a rumored £100,000 building it then sold it to build the red Chargespeed kitted 350z

http://www.jt-culture.com/new-readers-cars-craigs-z33-350z/

Also I remember talking to Tony the owner of the blue 207cc and his words were he will never sell it, after all it has his face painted on the boot. Oh how times change.

Also, I'm pretty sure the the Orange Subaru with the £50 note on the rear bumper was actually a member on here. He spent a rumored £100,000 building it then sold it to build the red Chargespeed kitted 350z

http://www.jt-culture.com/new-readers-cars-craigs-z33-350z/

Also I remember talking to Tony the owner of the blue 207cc and his words were he will never sell it, after all it has his face painted on the boot. Oh how times change.

Muddy's old car?

I think its allowed to appreciate the work thats gone into any of them.............but you must never, EVER think any of them are cool.

EVER!!

That beetle is lovely :cloud9: its got the 1.8 20vt engine souless but 270hp and did you see the interior :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That beetle is lovely :cloud9: its got the 1.8 20vt engine souless but 270hp and did you see the interior :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

The beetle is lovely. I like the mods done to it and as you say, the interior is something else!

There is a lot of total tat in the show car section, 80% rubbish. 15% proper show cars that you don't like and 5% show cars that you do like.