Well why not....Tranquilbass... lol

AMT

Check the thread on the 'general' bit. Was meant as a bit of chat and update.. just.. for fun i suppose but wish i hadn't opened my mouth now... having a 'nice' chat about wheels lol. Anyway... decided to go for the older ones as up to 4K cheaper and i was being too picky by wanting a facelift. Had a look at a 54 plate the other day and wondered what I was thinking before (the older interiors looks cheaper in picture than when you actually sit in one lol)..so... 05ish after, but can't seem to find what i want despite being a few around. The don't have the rays im after, but ...in the other thread, i can't get over that i want to buy it with them on and don't want to buy a car then go hunting for them afterwards ..but meh. lol

Prob do need to broaden ma view in terms of colours n' maybe verge into 40K then under as aposed to 30, better chance of finding...well..wanting something then. Yours doesn't half brighten up a rainy day :lol: