HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUEE!!

Vik54

Aw, thanks all :blush:

Well, I might be a little bit older but I'm certainly not any wiser as still persevering with that ruddy ZX which is causing all kinds of drama!

The 350 was feeling a bit neglected so I celebrated my birthday by giving him a Meguiars bath n wax this afternoon and I think you'll agree he's looking pretty hot!

clean_mrzoomer.JPG

I've always loved the smell of the Megs products and a bit disappointed that they don't do 'smellies' for humans so decided as it was my birthday I'd treat myself have a bubble bath with the Meguiars Gold Class so now I'm showroom clean and smell the best I ever have :lol: and before anyone posts a reply with a certain smilie...no there's no pics! ;)

S.

I've always loved the smell of the Megs products and a bit disappointed that they don't do 'smellies' for humans so decided as it was my birthday I'd treat myself have a bubble bath with the Meguiars Gold Class so now I'm showroom clean and smell the best I ever have :lol: and before anyone posts a reply with a certain smilie...no there's no pics! ;)

S.

:worthless:

Although after seeing you in Wales I can use my imagination :blush:

Shame :thumbdown:

:lol:

:worthless:

Although after seeing you in Wales I can use my imagination :blush:

Oh you naughty man! there's always one isn't there! And that 'one' was either going to be you Mr Spurs or that Builder49 chap. Although I think he's marrying his 17th wife this weekend isn't he?

S.