Touchscreen mini mac program?

Zedrush

should do yep - you will need a DIN mounting kit (metra 7402 or equivalent)

the adapter to the bose that you need is like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAC-AOEM ... enameZWD2V

Sweet you think I should buy this? Also Will I need an optical lead from my mac to head unit, cant see how the two will attatch as there is no optical output socket from my mac.

So sorry if I come acroos stupid have no clue when it comes to gadget stuff like this just want it to work. So far its been far cheaper buying all these parts rather than going with an Alpine dvd player and screen. Spending so far has set me back all in all £394.00

Thats for the following:

Mini Mac 1.5GHz Intel CORE SOLO processor 512MB

A Lilliput 619GL 7" touchscreen

Carnetix CNX p1900 V2 140w Dual Output Power Regulator

Carnetix Mac Pac Power Cable Kit

Carnetix Screen power Cable

Griffin Powermate USB Controller

4 Channel Amp

Alpine Headunit Aux In

Just need to know what else I need so that the people can put in. Is there alot more to get? :wacko:

hmm not sure why you mention optical connection between mac and head unit - you will be able to connect them up with standard phono cables surely

if you are intending to replace the bose amp with your 4 channel amp you mention then you wont need the PAC adapter - but you will I think need new speakers.. not sure about that as I havent looked into replacing the bose amp, but I believe the bose speakers run off a strange impedence.. but you should check that one out!

hmm not sure why you mention optical connection between mac and head unit - you will be able to connect them up with standard phono cables surely

if you are intending to replace the bose amp with your 4 channel amp you mention then you wont need the PAC adapter - but you will I think need new speakers.. not sure about that as I havent looked into replacing the bose amp, but I believe the bose speakers run off a strange impedence.. but you should check that one out!

Someone said to me to get an optical but i guess a 3.5mm will do, however not sure what the sound quality will be like if coming out of the mac earphones socket. but then I guess if going through my head unit it should be fine. I have a 15" sub and an amp installed already but not hooked up to the car headunit as it wont support it. But the guy who had car before me said that they have left all the leads there. So Im gussing as long as the Apple mac is connected to the headunit there should not be a problem with connecting to the rest of the unit. You think I should just leave it to the audio people and they can do it all or should I get the extra leads I need before hand? :wacko:

unless you're spending a lot on the amp/speakers then an optical hook-up wont make any difference - phono connectors are perfectly good!

if you are using aftermarket amp/speakers and head unit then no outlandish adapters should be needed and you will be fine with letting the audio shop supply cables.. you might want to check with them that they can get hold of a DIN mount/facia for the 350z though.