Wolf's tough coat.....anti scratch sealant video!

HEADPHONES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEvsPM2ECz8

I just watched this and was gobsmacked.

A bonnet done 50:50 being hit with a metal lighter showing the treated side unscratched :scare:

This is what dealers should be offering instead of the overpriced outdated "supagaurd" :thumbdown:

Mr Wolf.....I take my hat off to you :#1:

May just have to order this stuff!

I'll be taking ownership soon of some panels for R&D so I'll have free reign to play at my hearts content.

I'll be looking at various ways of repairing damage from bird poo upto heat damage etc. Using various products to see what works and what doesn't. So I can have a bash with this stuff too. Checking for durability, ease of use and so on......

He does along with a few other companies in the UK.

I'm going to arrange a meetup with Wolf's when I go to Hungary and see all their products, do some testing and maybe bring back a few bits ;)

Nanolex or nano something do something very similar. You need to apply it with a heat gun usually. If you mess it up it needs to be wetsanded out but it should last a long time.

"if you mess up it needs to be WETSANDED OUT :scare: "

Damn.......may have to rethink my sealant choice :doh:

Nanolex or nano something do something very similar. You need to apply it with a heat gun usually. If you mess it up it needs to be wetsanded out but it should last a long time.

"if you mess up it needs to be WETSANDED OUT :scare: "

Damn.......may have to rethink my sealant choice :doh:

Just don't mess up. You have to remember its a semi perminant coating. I'm not sure about this wolfs stuff but other hard sealants are like this.