My husband is so well trained ... or is he?

twobears

I've been out all day and got back to find my husband cleaning Mr Zedbelly :thumbs: I did wonder if he'd been having a sneaky drive :drive1 but he denies everything :ninja: The question is, should I believe him? I can't remember the mileage or how much petrol I had so I have no clues other than his slightly guilty smile when I saw him leaning over the bonnet with a drying cloth in his hand. So, do I reward :flowers: or punish :bangin: him?

LOL I've noticed on here that when there's a line to cross, some people just jump a mile past it :lol::lol::lol:

might I just add that mostly its the ear of the listener, not necessarily the one who spoke :lol:;)

I was just trying to help Annie to get to the bottom of this. If he had been doing what he said his trousers would probably have been damp - simple.

I rest my case :lol:

I was just trying to help Annie to get to the bottom of this. If he had been doing what he said his trousers would probably have been damp - simple.

I rest my case :lol:

Thank you. I'm glad you can see that what I am saying is legit.

bronzee, no, car looks ok :thumbs: If anyone tells me that they saw 'me' driving yesterday though I will still be mad and will have to take his Evoque for a fun trip over the fields and goodness are there some muddy ruts to play in :evil: