Heroes

sinbad

I'm only on 10 :dry:

I like how its abit more believable than most sci-fi stuff (if that makes sense) and in each episode it gives a new insight or dimension to each of the characters. I'm still not too sure what the cheerleaders dad is upto or if peter's g'friend has a power or what role mahinder has (is he like a professor X??) but i'll just have to watch and find out.

I'm only on 10 :dry:

I like how its abit more believable than most sci-fi stuff (if that makes sense) and in each episode it gives a new insight or dimension to each of the characters. I'm still not too sure what the cheerleaders dad is upto or if peter's g'friend has a power or what role mahinder has (is he like a professor X??) but i'll just have to watch and find out.

We can tell you if you want... ;)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'll keep quiet.

I enjoy is as it's like all those comic book stories that are being made into films (constantly). The films really suck as there's only 2hrs or so to condense the lot. Heroes is following the individuals awakening to their powers and the confusion that follows.