Tyre Pressure 19"

DannyP

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I can only find information regarding the original wheels.

Can anyone tell me what the correct tyres pressures are for:

Front: 235/35/19

Rear: 265/30/19

Thanks in advance

Are you sure? I thought that the profile size was the percentage of the tyre width. Therefore the correct tyre size should actually be a 275/30/19 on the rear, but that would put the ratio front to back out (tho I believe some people do run a 275/30/19).

Of course though I could be completly wrong

Should be 245/35/19 and 275/35/19.

I ran 235/35/19 and 275/35/19 for a while with no issues. This size allows the rears to spin a little more before tcs kicks in. Your tcs will be going off its head as the rears will be spinning too fast in comparison to the front.

I wonder why the previous owner put a 30% profile on the rear then. :shrug: I've had no issues so far with this though?

When the rears run out I'll probaly stick 275/35/19 on instead, the missus might not be so happy with it been a bit more tail happy though :lol:

Btw how can you tell which size rims you have? (The width obviously!!) Does the j mean same as inches?

I am now getting seriously confused :headhurt:

I wonder why the previous owner put a 30% profile on the rear then. :shrug: I've had no issues so far with this though?

When the rears run out I'll probaly stick 275/35/19 on instead, the missus might not be so happy with it been a bit more tail happy though :lol:

Btw how can you tell which size rims you have? (The width obviously!!) Does the j mean same as inches?

I am now getting seriously confused :headhurt:

I am sure the j indicates width of tyre. Mine are 11 at the rear and 10 and the front for example. Size of rim is found by measuring the diameter.

I run 285/30/19 and 265/30/19 on my rims and have no issues. :thumbs: