Evoque has arrived and I like it!

twobears

Love the evoque, it now gives us Sport drivers a range rover to call the "gay one" just as the Vogue drivers do to us sport drivers :lol:

I do like them though, very smart looking on the front I think. This is apparently going to be the front end look that will start to adorn all new RR going forward, so I have heard. B)

Love the evoque, it now gives us Sport drivers a range rover to call the "gay one" just as the Vogue drivers do to us sport drivers :lol:

I do like them though, very smart looking on the front I think. This is apparently going to be the front end look that will start to adorn all new RR going forward, so I have heard. B)

:lol::lol::lol:;)

I really like the evoque. It's very popular up here and with good reason.

I think the look will carry through nicely.

Actually I saw a new RR yesterday and I immediately thought that the front looked like an evoque, so they may already be rolling that styling out over the rest of the range.

Still not sure on the back of the evoque though, looks too much like a giant as sat on it!

"Actually I saw a new RR yesterday and I immediately thought that the front looked like an evoque, so they may already be rolling that styling out over the rest of the range."

You are right, that's pretty much what they are doing :thumbs:

"Still not sure on the back of the evoque though, looks too much like a giant as sat on it!"

:lol: I can completely see what you mean but it is growing on me! We came out of our hotel yesterday to find a couple looking into the windows of the Evoque and discussing its merits or rather demerits with each other. The chap said that he thought it was 'weird looking' which is fair enough until you realise that both him and his partner were sporting long, straggly black hair and their faces were covered in spikes :scare: I was a bit worried that they'd scratch the paint actually since they had long, pointed spikes sticking out of their chins. They scuttled off when we unlocked the car :lol: