My car b4 it was repaired

Seabee

Hey guys I just randomly typed on google 350z cat D and my car came up With the salvage site that owned it!

Here is the link

http://www.salvagesparefinder.co.uk/NIS ... 236375.htm

The car has now been fully repaired before I bought it but found it very interesting to see the damage it sustained. Please have a good look at the pics and let me know what you think the car seems ok but if you think I should double check something please do mention it :-)

You will always get less for a crash repaired car.

For 7.5k you could have got a decent non repaired one. I sold my 07 for 8k :scare:

You can't get a MY07 with 9k on the clock though ;)

Don't forget your car was a MY06, not a MY07.........

Our family has a bodyshop and I have seen my old man repair cars for insurence jobs that were and are a lot worse than the one in the pictures, providing the car is repaired correctly and on a jig to check measurements etc, then there is nothing wrong with owning a damaged repaired vehicle. I have seen cars repaired that been involved in accidents at the docks, fallen off the transporter etc before even being registered, so there is no way of telling what your cars been through before it has been registered to its first owner.

The one thing that I will say is that, a damaged repaired car is never worth as much as one that's not been recorded but that has only been in recent years for inclusions on the log book previous there were thousands of cars being repaired, put back on the road and sold to unsuspecting buyers because the sellers did not need to tell them.

For 7.5k you could have got a decent non repaired one. I sold my 07 for 8k :scare:

+1 - my thoughts too and price paid seems good if the repair has been done profesionally to a high standard. Just don't bank on making any money when it comes to sale time though and knowing it always difficult to shift cars with 'history'.

I suggest you keep copies of the pics with the damage, while they are still available, just in case....... ;)

Thanks for opinion both and yea pics are all saved, the repair seems really good to! my dad has an inspection pit so I double checked everything with no nasty suprises, only gripe I've got is that they put a pre facelift bumper on it! I guess it's lucky it's only a minor change :shrug:

Did they put the bixenon headlights back on it(facelift headlights)? For 7.5k repaired thats a very good car regardless. As long as its repaired correctly and not bent it will be a good car. That would have been an epic price and car for a track project. I would have considered it at that price.

Agreed, was just using mine as an example of what you could get for about the same money. 7.5k is a good price for a 07 with that mileage. Like I said as long as the repairs have been done properly it's still good value but may be more difficult to sell in the future.

Hey yea the facelift xenon headlights where fitted with washers which was good and everything is straight underneath there are no signs of damage at all, it's been over my dads pit .

Also it has the satnav and reverse sensors and Bluetooth which is kwl

Thanks again for the input! :-)