2007 nissan 350z gt parts needed

nathanbounce

Hi everyone,I am new to this site and i have just purchased a damaged 07 facelift z gt and im in great need of front end parts.Parts needed are passenger headlight, headlight support and wing.Front bumper,bumper support and brackets,front plastic slam panel.I would be very greatful if anyone can help .Cash waiting,cheers all nathan

Thanks guys ,i i have got all the parts now,can someone tell me how i tell the difference between the new and older bumpers though?I have bought a bumper which i was told is from a facelift 07 on but im not sure.need to know before i get it painted?

Hi mate, I have headlight bracket, bumper crash can brackets, and bumper reinforcer oh and possible a wing that will repair :thumbs:

Hi everyone,I am new to this site and i have just purchased a damaged 07 facelift z gt and im in great need of front end parts.Parts needed are passenger headlight, headlight support and wing.Front bumper,bumper support and brackets,front plastic slam panel.I would be very greatful if anyone can help .Cash waiting,cheers all nathan