waking up with a hangover and remembering...

Squee

...the night before you bought a 300ZX. Haha!

I'm probably going to get slated for this post as I haven't got any pics yet but like my 350Z this ones black and VERY LOUD. It's not a TT one and does need a fair bit doing to it but I felt the need to do something for 'sh!ts n giggles' as the kids say :lol:

Will update accordingly.

S.

I know it's not the most sensible choice as a track toy but I've always liked the ZX's but can't ever see me having one as my only car so it seemed like a good enough excuse to get one... I'd find it hard to get excited if the track toy was an MX-5 or something which admittedly would be more sensible. And it's gonna have to live on the front lawn pikey style as we don't have room on the drive for three cars so I wanted something sexy to look at :lol:

S.

Haha, I'll tell the truth - I didn't actually buy the ZX when I was hammered - I agreed the sale early evening, went out for drinkies and then when trying to 'retrace my steps' on Sunday morning suddenly remembered that I'd bought it :bangin:

It's probs gonna be a couple of weeks til it's with me so I'll come clean on the figures once it's here with me - don't want to curse anything yet!

Ricey - it's from the 300ZX forum and has plenty of forum history :thumbs:

As mentioned it's only the NA version (Mr Squee wouldn't let me get a TT :rant: ) so nothing too spicy and does need a bit doing to it - mainly the interior but that's something that I - with my limited mechanical knowledge - can work on. A lot of people will probably take one look at the car and think it's a sh!tbucket but I think it's got character :lol:

S.

edit - Bronzee - they seem to range from about £1k to £8k but it's the TT's which are the most sought after...so I guess that's about NZ$2k-NZ$16 so kinda similar.