Idiots

Chris AME

Came back from working on the house to find the zed with about 20 small cement splashes on it from where workmen had been working on the road/curb next door, car was on my drive well out of way and nobody was around luckily I carefully washed it off and there seems to be no damage just a pain in the @#%$ that despite being at least 10m away from my car it still managed to get it on it and didn't say anything about it or even ask me to move my car if they thought it might splash that far. Just seems you can't have nice things these days as no one respects them

As a builder, I'm fully aware of how far cement can splash from a rotating mixer, and more so from pouring into a wheelbarrow.

However in fairness to the workmen you can't walk onto all adjacent properties and start inspecting their vehicles and then washing them down or I'm sure people would get funny about that too?

I do agree no one cares though. If i get a chance I approach the surrounding neighbours, and if a car is really close I'd throw a dust sheet over it (although one guy then complained I'd left his car dusty, even though he was out all day and I'd never have got it moved) !!!!

Paul.