Just smoked

Neilp

7000 posts :dance: Most of which have been 95% rude/aggressive/abusive, 4%off topic, 1% partially helpful (with some abuse) :lol:

Ah well chin chin, look forward to the next 7000 posts and i'm sure they will be of much better quality and behaviour (yeah right) :lol:

As always this place has been awesome and the guys that run it do a fantastic job and I'd, quite frankly, be lost without it.

Cheers to all the members and team for making me spend most of my working life on here :#1:

:lol::lol::lol: I cant believe your on 7000............. dear god :surrender::lol:

If I posted as much as I talk in real life I would have overtaken martinmac and mikey a long time ago :lol:

^ this is very true :lol:

I inherited it from my mother, her nickname at work is furbie as she never shuts up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least theres never an awkward silence in any convo with me :lol::blush:

But there is one time when you shut up ;)

refresh my memory please :lol::blush:

Actually there's two I can think of ...Playing the piano ... I still have the videos :p ... and the first few minutes after stumbling out of the R35 after those pax laps :lol:

But there is one time when you shut up ;)

refresh my memory please :lol::blush:

Actually there's two I can think of ...Playing the piano ... I still have the videos :p ... and the first few minutes after stumbling out of the R35 after those pax laps :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I have never felt so sick coming out of a car than after about 30 laps of Alex deliberately trying to get me to grab the door grab and make me scared. 4 wheel drifting in the wet in an r35 with zmanalex :nono::lol:

, 1% partially helpful (with some abuse) :lol:

I just did a search are you sure you have 70 partially helpful posts ???? :wacko:

Well done mate keep em coming :thumbs:

, 1% partially helpful (with some abuse) :lol:

I just did a search are you sure you have 70 partially helpful posts ???? :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: cheeky sod :p

Well done mate keep em coming :thumbs: