Newgen Ferrari's ruined....

wizard

Was already ruined, looks ugly as sin :lol: the engine might do it a favour :lol:

not a fezza fan, appreciate them, but they don't tickle my fancy.

its like the old lambo or fezza; scooby or evo etc.

i'm a lambo and evo man. :blush:

It'll be interesting to see how they tune them.

Right now you have to rev them. With a possible increase in torque then it's possible that the driving experience will change significantly.

Ruined? I doubt it. It's still going to be a special car. Different? Definitely.

It'll sound better if they get rid of that nasty flat plane crank :p

Couldn't care less really, modern day Ferraris leave me cold unless it's got a nice V12 in it, and even then it's only the noise not the car that I enjoy. I can see why people buy them, but they're not for me.

The 458 is my favourite car design out there at the moment.....the body seems to be perfectly stretched over the mechanicals.

Personally there are a lot of cars I prefer on looks, lambo aventador, zonda r, koenigsegg agera, saleen s7 etc etc.

all double the price or more though. ;)

The 458 is my favourite car design out there at the moment.....the body seems to be perfectly stretched over the mechanicals.

Personally there are a lot of cars I prefer on looks, lambo aventador, zonda r, koenigsegg agera, saleen s7 etc etc.

Nobody mentioned cost, in which case ford gt.

Nobody mentioned cost, in which case ford gt.

Well next time use that post when someone wants a zed :p

It's grown on me, but it's no looker. It's got a 'tache and slitty eyes, which aren't good looks on Italian sports cars.

Cabin is quite nice, though.

You're all wrong, it's an awesome piece of design and engineering and I'm not even a Ferrari fan!.

I like the 'subtle' (contextually!!!) approach, it's a nice departure from the usual Italian over-design.....

Oh yeah guys, this car is real ugly!!?!

ferrari_458_02.jpg

You lot drive zeds man, pipe down! LOL

its like the cheryl tweedy of the car world, most people think she's sexy, and both are highly strung, high pitched and whiney :lol: doesn't do a lot for me.

as for the engine, an F1 inspired turbo'd V8 isn't really going to be a bad move.

Oh yeah guys, this car is real ugly!!?!

ferrari_458_02.jpg

You lot drive zeds man, pipe down! LOL

It's the lights I can't deal with. The zed is not a supercar, nor has the looks of one.

If I'm spending 200k, I want something that looks as nice as a ford gt (then again, if you can afford 200k, presumably you can afford the 300k of the aventador, which is beautiful).