Dodo Juice and a few pics

CrumbMC

So i finally got round to using the dodo juice blue velvet i bout about 8 months ago.

The car hasnt been washed, apart form the odd blast with a soapy jet wash, for about the same amount of time.

I dont have a hose at the moment or a pressure washer, so i bought one of those things that you put plant food in and pump up, then squirt. put some car shampoo in with warm water and it really worked well as a cheep alternative to a foam lance or similar. not quite as thick foam as a lance but did the job.

I left it to dry fully overnight then used a meguiars clay bar. As a lube i use watered down cheap car polish, works well for me.

The Dodo juice was really nice to work with. I got one of the finger mit things to apply it with, then it buffed off really easily. as a bonus it smells really nice like fruity bubblegum. was tempted to try some :lol:

I washed, clayed then dodo'd it, couldnt be bothered polishing :blush:

My paint is not in great nick but it has come up really nice. few pics off my crappy phone camera here:

2012-06-13_215452.jpg

2012-06-13_215442.jpg

2012-06-13_215412.jpg

2012-06-13_214445.jpg

2012-06-13_214418.jpg

2012-06-13_214356.jpg

Chris

EDIT: yes i am aware that my badge has fallen off, havent got round to fitting a new one yet :)

Why do they make waxes that smell so delicious! :snack:

After reading the descriptions of DJ products I'd say its because the entire companies workforce are on mushrooms :lol:

That's probably a fair statement - the supernatural smells divine.

Just received Chemical Guys 50/50 paste wax in the post today, had a wiff and it's nothing like dodo juice.

Looks B) but you need to sort your camera :p