Screenwash refill - Wow!

Kuro

I am sure there is a legislation requiring cars fitted with gas-discharge

1. If the reservoir tank is below a certain capacity, to provide a warning light. (VW passat has a warning light...)

2. or to simply fit a windscreen/headlamp reservoir tank with a greater capacity ( i thought it was around 12 litres minimum... )

But i will check this, I am sure it is in some VCA or VOSA regulation or European directive... In the case of the ZED i think there is enough space just to fit a huge tank therefoe no need to more lights in the speedometer...

I'm quite sure I read the 10L capacity somewhere, and yes another 10kg weight :)

The weight's not so much of a problem if you have forged wheels though....... ;)

absolutely! the extra 10kg from a full windcreen reservoir are easily offset by a 12kg saving on unsprung weight (multiply by 3 to have equivalent of saving on sprung weight) B)

1. If the reservoir tank is below a certain capacity, to provide a warning light. (VW passat has a warning light...)

Hmmm, I ran mine dry - with no warning lights coming on at all :surrender:

Hmmm, I ran mine dry - with no warning lights coming on at all :surrender:

2. OR to simply fit a windscreen/headlamp reservoir tank with a greater capacity :)

2. or to simply fit a windscreen/headlamp reservoir tank with a greater capacity ( i thought it was around 12 litres minimum... )

But i will check this, I am sure it is in some VCA or VOSA regulation or European directive... In the case of the ZED i think there is enough space just to fit a huge tank therefoe no need to more lights in the speedometer...

will there be legislation soon from the EU for humans to be fitted with warning lights when our bladders require emptying, GOD how did we manage to drive without all these driver aids ?? :blush: