Hi (possible new owner)

Hi guys

My name is Kel. I'm 28 years old and from London.

I'm just too glad to have found this forum, its just what I need!

I'm interested in buying a 350z. To be honest when I first saw it a few years back I didnt think it will be a powerful car. However recently I've been researching into it and was surprised to realise how good they actually are! They are like mini-skylines!

I currently own a Gen 2 Mitsubishi Colt which is my first car, a 1.3L! I had then replaced the engine with a jdm 1.6 Cyborg engine with 175bhp stock and later had made it into a hybrid by fitting a 1.8L bottom end from a GSR to aim for 200bhp+. Have got it mapped etc, looks really nice but havent got it dyno'd. Basically was running fine, but bottom end has gone now due to silly mechanic not checking my oil and it cooked the bottom end.

Selling that one as I need something that is powerful as standard and doesnt need modifying.

I just wanted to know a few tips or things/problems I need to look out for when buying one, e.g. any specific years to go for etc?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated and hopefully you will see some pics of my new car on here soon!

Thanks

Kel