Euro 2012

LRF4N

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyth!ing that doesn't have old woman Lawrenson on is good IMO so tonight it's ITV for me, at least the guys in the studio don't all try to talk at the same time!!

Pssh the real question is, do you watch it on BBC or ITV? i've gone for first half ITV, but then they had an ad break so i've switched to BBC...

Gotta give it to Spain. I thought they might have peaked too early after the Portugal game but I can't remember any team showing such crisp passing as we saw in the first half. Didn't want Spain to win 3 in a row but u can't take anything away from them

Felt sorry for Italy cos the start of the 2nd half they played well but no idea why anyone would make 3 subs after in hour with extra time a possibility?

Petulant stroppy little sh*t, I'm so glad that Balotelli lost and hope he cries his eyes out tonight whilst having a w*nk into a cold bowl of spaghetti. Storming off at the end, embarrassment to his team mates who were the epitome of class in the face of defeat. Very magnanimous, and Italians everywhere should be proud of their team for their reaction after the final whistle.

Very glad that Spain won it, no-one can doubt they are the best team in the world right now and they play the game exactly as we wish everyone would. I'd love to know how it must feel to watch your national team win trophy after trophy, and doing it with such style too. Viva Espana!

Fair play to Spain, they are the best team i've ever seen. Strange how they're so good, everyone almost started hating them, more than Germany ever :scare:

I think they shut a lot of people up tonight and showed they're the still the best team in the world.

Can't wait for the world cup, see how they fare against Brazil :)

plus at the risk of losing many man points, the spanish kids were adorable :blush:

I found that really nice. The players made a beeline for family or whoever and they got to join in. I thought it was great.

I think I heard the commentator say something along the lines of that they are known for the fancy cars and ridiculous wages so it was nice to see the family side of them.

Also balotelli is a stroppy bugger BUT his passion came out at the disappointment of now getting the winners medal. We all reckon we'd have no issues being on £120k a week however that can buy a medal but it can't earn you one.

I fell asleep watching it. Not saying it wasn't a good match, just that England were not in it and I lost interest pretty quick :)

Would have been even more boring if England were in it :yawn:

I fell asleep watching it. Not saying it wasn't a good match, just that England were not in it and I lost interest pretty quick :)

Easy for the commentators though.

'Rooney gets the ball 1966, oh wait Spain have it now, 1966, pass to Torres 1966, 1966, 1966 and it's another goal to Spain, this reminds me of 1966, the grass was green on that pitch too 1966'

Easy for the commentators though.

'Rooney gets the ball 1966, oh wait Spain have it now, 1966, pass to Torres 1966, 1966, 1966 and it's another goal to Spain, this reminds me of 1966, the grass was green on that pitch too 1966'

:lol:

Was one of the most boring 4-0s I have seen! Technically Spain are almost perfect, but being perfect doesn't make for interesting watching unfortunately :thumbdown: The more foreigners that Barca and Madrid sign the better really!