Money for my 350z

nixy

The flippin' stupid loan company paid my money over last Wednesday..............only took 3 working days. Great eh? Except was it my account they paid it into? NO! They had the wrong sort code and I still haven't got my money yet! :angry:

I've seen a lovely sunset orange model Jap spec in one of the threads, it belongs to a student i think :headhurt: ... which you could get really cheap... but it did have some minor front end damage :p;)

buy it cheap spend 5 k on top get a nismo kit, and respray...no one will notice...

alternatively you are perfectly entitled to tell me where to go... :p

To be honest I rarely modify a car because I don't ever keep them that long! I'm usually dreaming of the next one within 6 months. I guess if I change anything it will probably be the wheels but I'm not into trying to get more power or anything like that.

dreaming of the next one by six months, not buying it - can't remember when I first posted on here but that will have been around about the time I'd decided on getting a Z and I'll have mulled it over for a long while before then! I've only had the CTR just over a year. I can't help it, I'm an addict!

:lol::lol:

I think once you get this Z the only thing you will be changing probably is the colour. I use to change my cars every 4 months so I didnt lose too much money, in three cases I made money, but Now I got this one, there really is not alot for the money that I can get better.

Im keeping it for at least a year and a half, then I will be getting my long awaited GT3, as insurance will allow me by then, but I think Ill always be a member here as love the site. :yahoo: