some buffing and some carbon-update more carbon!

jumping350

• 3 weeks later...

well my other carbon bits got lonely so i decided to give them some friends :lol: thank god im running out of things to carbon fibre my pockets cant take it!!

after getting the first red carbon bits was worried i wouldnt find any others to match but worked out in end and got some paint for the strut bar to to match

thanks to wasso and cragus for the bits :thumbs:

cheers buddy :thumbs: not seen anyone else with a full red carbon engine bay yet so might be a first i hope!

I believe the panel may of orginated the same place the battery covers were done..main thing is everyting matches :lol: even the mrs was impressed i managed to colour coordinate something :lol:

Yes i know a little birdy who has some of those so just waiting on the pm :teeth:

Just nice to have the full kit had a few messages already if i want to sell the whole lot as a one lot let them know :lol:

Just when you thought the carbon had stopped! looks like im doing my roof today now :doh: