Open locked car with tennis ball

stevie_350z

Hi Guys

THis tennis ball thing only worked on central locking systems that work on a vaccuum!! It does not work on electronic systems!!

The ball forced air through the system in reverse causing the locks to open.

I have dealt with hundreds of car thieves in my time and cannot remember the lasat time this method was used.

Ming the reliever

Don't have an alarm on my Z. I'm a paranoid individual and am always checking my car but still I don't feel the need for getting an alarm fitted.

I've got the flashy red light and that's all I need.

Knowledgeable car thieves are few and far between (If any at all in Ireland). Getting into a car is easy. Starting it is not. Most cars stolen in Dublin fit under one of two categories. 1. It's an old peice of shite that can be started with the wires. 2. It's a modern Audi, BMW, Merc etc and they got the keys from your house.

I did hear of some luxury car (cant remeber which) where if you hit the front of it hard enough the doors unlocked thinking you were in an accident. Poorly writen software.

Don't have an alarm on my Z. I'm a paranoid individual and am always checking my car but still I don't feel the need for getting an alarm fitted.

I've got the flashy red light and that's all I need.

Knowledgeable car thieves are few and far between (If any at all in Ireland). Getting into a car is easy. Starting it is not. Most cars stolen in Dublin fit under one of two categories. 1. It's an old peice of shite that can be started with the wires. 2. It's a modern Audi, BMW, Merc etc and they got the keys from your house.

I did hear of some luxury car (cant remeber which) where if you hit the front of it hard enough the doors unlocked thinking you were in an accident. Poorly writen software.

arnt 350z fitted with alarms and immobilisers as standard???