Falmouth, mcdonalds, now!

p40ulw

Almost 2 years on the forum and only one member definitely spotted...but I've had plenty of waves :) . The fact is that most owners either aren't interested in joining car forums or don't know that they exist. Add to that those who come here to ask a specific question then vanish, heck, I had mine 3 and half years before I found this forum :shrug:

Pete

Almost 2 years on the forum and only one member definitely spotted...but I've had plenty of waves :) . The fact is that most owners either aren't interested in joining car forums or don't know that they exist. Add to that those who come here to ask a specific question then vanish, heck, I had mine 3 and half years before I found this forum :shrug:

Pete

if I knew what your daily drive looked like I'm sure i'd spot you more :teeth:

Always look out for the locals, not seen Squee but do see Carla's (usually from my office window) and the Azure coupe on a private plate (never waves). However if the OH is in the car I'm a little shy as she calls me a daft sod for waving :blush:

Oh and OP I'm not sure "Shorts and Tie" is a good look and probably why they havent acknowledged it's them :lol: