Couple of questions with black rays

Gudzy

I've got just got some rays which have been refurbed in a satin black and I've got a couple of questions.

1. They didn't come with any centre caps, does anywhere sell centre caps in black or with a flat surface so I can stick something on top?

2. I'd quite like to try some rim tape on them to break up the black a bit, either in silver or red. Has anyone put any on some rays before and what width did you use? Any recommendations for where to get some from?

Cheers

I think that helps break up the black of the wheels a bit, so I'd definitely like to try it.

Buster, is yours painted or tape? If its tape do you know what width it is?

Whilst I'm at it I'd also like to sort out my front reg plate, what size is yours? Mine is a standard full size and is zip tied to the front at the moment and after seeing it in the photos from Wales I need to sort it out ASAP as it looks rubbish: photo-12.jpg

Whilst I'm at it I'd also like to sort out my front reg plate, what size is yours? Mine is a standard full size and is zip tied to the front at the moment and after seeing it in the photos from Wales I need to sort it out ASAP as it looks rubbish:

I used 1 of these to attach my front plate, bit pricey considering you could knock something similar up yourself but hey: http://www.canadanissan.com/showthread. ... ee-Bracket