Calling anyone who's fitted DRLs/LED Front Markers

Bobbyheinz

Hey guys, I ordered a set of LED reflectors from Ebay and I'm thinking about trying to fit them myself.

I know some folk here have fitted them and was looking for some clarification. I will start by saying that I have absolutely no mechanical knowledge whatsoever and the only time I've ever attempted anything remotely similar would be making little circuits years ago in Tech class at school!

So here goes….

If I jack the car up and remove the front wheels, is it the case I just remove the cover to pop out the existing reflectors to replace them and that I can also access the wiring to the sidelights from here too?

If so then just tap in to the existing wires? From there do I need to solder the joint or just wrap it in electrical tape?

I've looked for a guide but can't find any that are especially clear!

Bumper is only 10mm socket, you will need a long extension on the ratchet for the front bolt on the wing, should take circa 20 mins to get it off, you will need to disconnect the headlight water jets, in turn you will loose all the fluids. When we did doogyrevs, we only picked up on one side for power, we ran a cable from one LED to the other and taped it to the inside of the bumper.