If anyone has a Garmin Nuvi...

taffyjason

its the OBD diagnostics im getting it for, but the fuel efficiency charts will be interesting to review with different driving styles

the code reader and reset feature is good, i think it adds useful features to something i already own,

Nice idea, but nobody buys a zed for its fuel economy, right? Pretty sad to own a car like this and try to squeeze 35mpg out of it...

You do when you need to use it for business meetings and only get 0.25 p per mile.... :lol:

Nice idea, but nobody buys a zed for its fuel economy, right? Pretty sad to own a car like this and try to squeeze 35mpg out of it...

You do when you need to use it for business meetings and only get 0.25 p per mile.... :lol:

+1

Just because i have a fast car doesnt mean i have to drive it balls out everywhere i go!

• 2 weeks later...

well the local garage charges £45 for an OBD reading, this unit cost me £65 one off, plus i know have the cookie monster giving me directions!

It didn't mention the Zed on the compatability page. Do you know if it will work with a 2005 Zed? I may be skint but birthday coming up and other half will want ideas :)

• 3 weeks later...