350z nismo style front bumper lip - how to fit

se350z

hi everyone, recently i bought a nismo style front bumper lip online, how ever the lip doesn't fit perfect i need to modify the bumper, i guess i need to cut the (bottom) middle bit of the bumper to make it fit perfect, did any one had the same problem? or is there a guide on how to do it? i made a research on the forum but i couldn't find it.

Take it to a body shop and get it done right, otherwise you'll probably make a hash of it and it'll look awful. Unless of course you have experience in such things?

i do have experience but i dont want to spoil the bumper, thats why i asked for help,

Dude, does it have the OEM wind deflector on the bottom of the bumper ? If so you will need to rip it off before the lip goes on.

Did you see the pics fitted on Keysers ?

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=61030

Fits great but as advertised if your not confident you should really take it to a body shop, you will need to have it bonded on for best results and as with every body part be it replica or original it may need minor adjustments to make a perfect fit.