Its Orange.... Have a guess...

AMT

Coming off the motorway (being chased by a new A5...) and I meet Tranquilbass coming up the other slip road infront of me lol. In a rush to get to the bank and this Audi would NOT be moved despite nothing being infront or to the side... then moves over i go.. he chases..and not very well... why do people do that? I don't want a race I just want home..lol)

That exhaust sounds brilliant btw! Like how you gunned it up the hill... wish I was getting one soon.. oh but wait.... (post in general :D )

Very Nice Tranquil! :thumbs:

Hey mate, wasn't sure if that was you behind me or not, was half hoping you were going to follow us up the hill, just to see how far you'd be left behind.

Since adding the Berk HFCs the exhaust is sounding much better, and still grinning at the figures achieved with the remap given the limited modifications made.

:lol: ... I hope you had a milometer... a golf gti annihalates me... imagin what a 300 hp Z might do. lol Hopefully give you a chase soon B):p Shot up the hill like nothing else... awesome stuff.