need to apologise

mikey bean

at japfest i went on track with you 350 lot. there was a gold one that i very almost hit. after 2 laps one of my turbos died and i only had half throttle. knowing this i really went for it in the corners to keep my speed up. sadly coming into one corner as i tried to pass a gold 350 i messed my braking up and almost smashed us both up. my arse was nipping so just thought best to say sorry on here. cant remember which car was yours though or i would of come say sorry yesterday. lol.

sorry pal.

Probably a bit late too point out that if you've suffered from any kind of mechanical breakdown, then you should be getting your car off track pronto. That said, fair play for admitting your mistake, most wouldn't. :thumbs:

i understand what your saying about pulling off track but i was having such fun and the car wasent dangerous just a bit smokey. lol. i did pull off track about 3 laps from the end however as i was scared of doing major damage to my engine. trying to sort out a club stand for japfest 2 now with more track time. :)