rare exotic

p40ulw

^ green room?

Think of purgatory for threads.......they remain alive but out of sight and mind

Check the forum index and the sub forum green room but be warned there is some rather ....'odd' stuff in there!

ooooo i like this!!!!

the green rooms what the forum used to be like till the hammer came down from above, they killed alot of the banter off. although of recent times they seem to care less and its started to go back to how it used to be when it was really good.

does beg the question was it the content of the post or the person posting it. :lol:

but to be honest when husky was posting about what he had for breakfast, and what is your favourite dinner etc, you have to draw a line somewhere :lol:

ive got to be honest after reading as many posts and threads as i have on here so far (due to having not much else to do while im meant to be working 12 hours a day) i think there are some very strange, funny, and a bit crazy people on here, and because of those reasons i cant wait to meet some of you lot at meets and events!!!

ive got to be honest after reading as many posts and threads as i have on here so far (due to having not much else to do while im meant to be working 12 hours a day) i think there are some very strange, funny, and a bit crazy people on here, and because of those reasons i cant wait to meet some of you lot at meets and events!!!

:blink:

i mean it in a totally normal way! on the other forums ive been part of they have been full of chav and boy racers and they just bitch and moan at each other all the time, no banter they all take everything personally and on here it seems you can have a laugh most of the time

ooooo i like this!!!!

the green rooms what the forum used to be like till the hammer came down from above, they killed alot of the banter off. although of recent times they seem to care less and its started to go back to how it used to be when it was really good.

does beg the question was it the content of the post or the person posting it. :lol:

but to be honest when husky was posting about what he had for breakfast, and what is your favourite dinner etc, you have to draw a line somewhere :lol:

The forum was a great fun place Back when I joined - long before many others!

When EVERY topic goes to 'biscuit is gay for husky and Ricky likes to watch' whether it was OT or about a clutch change it wears you down.

The complaints from MEMBERS drove the team to clamp down unfortunately.

i mean it in a totally normal way! on the other forums ive been part of they have been full of chav and boy racers and they just bitch and moan at each other all the time, no banter they all take everything personally and on here it seems you can have a laugh most of the time

That was jut me doing a crazed blink :blink: