Chris'I & Amanda

glrnet

A quick note from yesterdays celebrations!

A great day in the Lakes, i.e. dry! Both bride and groom looking excellent, and a great venue too. After the ceremony, we had a cruise on the lake, and a fab meal in the evening. Amanda had planned everthing to a T. The happy couple are leaving for Mauritious on tuesday, so hopefully Chris will manage to stay off the Wifi for the duration :lol:

Here's a couple of pics I snapped from the day:

Storrs Hall

P1000166.jpg

Cake!

P1000173.jpg

Fran enjoying the view:

P1000164.jpg

Nothing to do with the wedding, but the owner obviously spotted the Zed and thought he was parking in the "Prestige" area! ;)

P1000157.jpg

P1000158.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words and wishes chaps/chapettes.

It was an awesome day, Amanda did an amazing job organising it all. Everyone bar one person was able to make it (who managed to get bronchitis and tonsillitis at the same time!), which was a real turnout for the books.

Off on honeymoon today, so no time to post other pics, but sure Stew or Mr AK can pull a few off facebook before we get back :thumbs:

IMG_0812.jpg

We're off to sample Business class on the A380 thanks to my new parents-in-law B):yahoo: