Member Appreciation Thread.

Builder49

Not sure if there is already one of these on here or not. If there is I'm sure the Mods will sort this, if there isn't then I'd like to start one.

Recently on the look out for information on various parts for my up-coming modifications.

Loads of lovely advice offered by SMD.

But Zugara, PM'd me regarding the Z-burgers I was looking for saying he had one in his garage that i could have FOC... He is mailing it to me tomorrow :#1::thumbs:

That's what I love about this forum, loads of really nice helpful people.

(Maybe one of the admin staff can advice me how best to make a donation to the forum as Zugara refused any type of payment, so I feel a donation is in order)

Paul.

I was actually thinking people that have offered parts or time or expertise..... But its a fair point that entertainment is part of what this forum is all about. So its a good post RT, it should be anyone you appreciate for any reason.

Lets give credit where it is due.

:thumbs:

^^^ I don't think I ever want to know... :surrender:

And on a slightly more pleasant note, i'd like to thank every member who has written a guide. They have helped hundreds of other members learn more about their cars and save a fortune in labour/costs while they are at it. There would be a lot of standard Zed's around if it wasn't for these lot, with non working Bose and no iPod connection :doh: