Black Rose 370z Roadster M1 Watford Gap

rabbitstew

Spotted yesterday afternoon heading south on M1 past Watford gap. Cruising in middle lane of motorway at 60mph.

**10 PFE. Black rose 370z roadster.

:lol: that's Will :lol:

Hope you flashed him to move him out the middle lane :stir:

Spotted yesterday afternoon heading south on M1 past Watford gap. Cruising in middle lane of motorway at 60mph.

In all fairness the rest of the traffic was doing the same speed as it was quite busy for some reason. I was in my missus`s car else id have flashed and waved!

At first I thought it was a woman driving as until I over took them, all I could see was the drivers hand on the steering wheel and it looked really small! :lol:

That would have been me. Lol a woman driver......jeeze :boxing: never thought of my hands as ladylike before.

Traffic and weather was a right nightmare from nottingham down, dont think i ever got near 70 :yawn:

I dont speed in rosie though, hardly ever get out of 4th gear ;)

Saw quite a few zeds coming the other way too.

Lol must admit i hate middle lane hoggers, but as rabbit said motorway was rather busy :D so i'll let myself off.

Lol must admit i hate middle lane hoggers, but as rabbit said motorway was rather busy :D so i'll let myself off.

Yep it was a bit of a nightmare traffic wise, and the road conditions were terrible with all the standing water. I was coming from Coventry, so joined on at the m45 Junction and followed you pretty much for miles!

Have to say your "rosie" looked really nice. I had one exactly the same as a courtesy car last year and hated it. Hated the looks and the colour. But, over the last 6 months they are now actually growing on me and im starting to really quite like them. :) Whilst I was following you, for some reason, I even found myself driving along thinking "hmmmmm.. maybe i should look at trading my 350z roadster in for one!"

I know what you mean.

At first When i saw the pics all i could see was that huge arse and the funny back. But in the black rose its really converted me and in the flesh the proportions are great. Im now a huge fan.

I know what you mean.

At first When i saw the pics all i could see was that huge arse and the funny back. But in the black rose its really converted me and in the flesh the proportions are great. Im now a huge fan.

+1 :thumbs:

I know what you mean.

:teeth: thanks. Hows the exhaust now mate, still loving it? Did you make aother video in the end? Looking forward to hearing it in wales

I know what you mean.

:teeth: thanks. Hows the exhaust now mate, still loving it? Did you make aother video in the end? Looking forward to hearing it in wales

when you said my fuel consumption would suffer with this kit.......you weren't wrong :scare:

just gotta get the revs upto the 3K mark :yahoo:

awaiting a spacer block from Berks to enable the pipes to project the same amount out the rear - all credit to Tarmac and Berks - no quibbles at all - top fellas :thumbs::#1: